what1000144's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to [LOOK LEFT]. Unless it's Joe.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» This Site Is Dead!
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby thisisnotme Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:44 pm

» rewrrwrerwre
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby jnkute Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:48 am

» Awesome new signature
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby thisisnotme Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:44 pm

» What would you invent?
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:10 pm

» Bytes of Us
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 pm

» Cows With Guns (Lyrics by Dana Lyons)
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:14 am

» YsRealism Server
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby thisisnotme Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:06 am

» Post Something for fun
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:21 pm

» April Fools Joke: Shutting Down Several Things
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:19 pm

» Why I use Firefox
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:44 pm

» ABO Mod Suggestions
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:42 pm

» There is no Free Will
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby thisisnotme Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:03 pm

» Theatre Arts Project: WWIII
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:43 am

» Rollover Buttons! Woohoo for attractiveness!
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:53 pm

» Stupid Ads! Yea!
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:56 pm

» Living on New CoMMuN
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:59 pm

» Google's Process
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:39 am

» Stupid, tedious arguments!
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:36 am

» Eargasm List
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:23 pm

» Comments for QOD posts
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:57 am
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is holimarioi

Our users have posted a total of 3571 messages in 77 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
What is ur favorite pet?
Cat
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Vote_lcap3%Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Dog
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Vote_lcap9%Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Flogg
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Vote_lcap6%Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Turtle (YEAH!)
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Vote_lcap47%Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Vote_rcap
 47% [ 16 ]
bird
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Vote_lcap0%Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
a fish
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Vote_lcap0%Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
a banana
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Vote_lcap9%Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
hippopotamus
 0% [ 0 ]
dinosaurofdoomsaurus
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Vote_lcap15%Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
Other
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Vote_lcap12%Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 34

Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thisisnotme
Random rank because I like to change people's ranks a lot. Now, you must control these troops!
Random rank because I like to change people's ranks a lot. Now, you must control these troops!
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:
What the...? HP in a forum?:
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Left_bar_bleue798/10Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Empty_bar_bleue  (798/10)

Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Empty
PostSubject: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Why can't we ever seem to find aliens...
What is your answer?

Oh you seem to believe that they simple don't exsist!!!
If you son't then good for you you have earned my partial admiration and comtempt cheers
Well the rest of you say then why can't searches like SETI (Search for ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence) find anything? well then it's probably because aliens are much smarter than us of are much dumber

1 they are smart. well if they are smarter than us then they woukd have long abandoned their electromagnetic radios and communicators, their small range and high power consuming effects led them to use electro gravitational communications which are much improved, travel up to 1 million times farther and its signals will not be blocked by anything, not even a planet can stop them, how you say? well just check out my other post on electro-gravity

2They are much much dumber and haven't even gotten to wired communications plrobably not even a civilizaion and could be much like almost any (other) animal on earth with perhaps a system of communication, a "pecking order" (chain of command), and a way of life so to speak. If they are ever found however they should be much like a humanoid since our image is obviously the best one here and should have a symmetrical biologic presence (both sides of their body are mirror images (you know what i mean, it's not perfectly symmetrical)).
Back to top Go down
what1000144
God of the heaven...forum
what1000144

Location : Home Identification... 2 Found: Atlantis; Middle of Nowhere

About you!
Your description:
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Left_bar_bleue42/-13379001Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Empty_bar_bleue  (42/-13379001)

Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:41 pm

There HAS to be aliens. Infinite possibilities from the branching alternate worlds. Plus, the expanding/shrinking universe...it's inevitable. Though, in theory of the many-worlds interpretation, we can't interact with other worlds, they are all real. So, yes, aliens DO exist, inevitably.
Back to top Go down
http://what1000144.heavenforum.com
what1000144
what1000144

About you!
Your description:
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Left_bar_bleue42/-13379001Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Empty_bar_bleue  (42/-13379001)

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:58 pm

Also, this is in the wrong category. I'm moving it.
Back to top Go down
thisisnotme
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Left_bar_bleue798/10Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Empty_bar_bleue  (798/10)

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Please reread

Last edited by thisisnotme on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : none of the above)
Back to top Go down
thisisnotme
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Also, didn't you read anything about me completely self designed comm. devcie that uses gravity!?!?!?!?!? you can go all the way out to mars while having an antenae the size of a car back on earth and still have 4 bars!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
what1000144
what1000144

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:56 pm

Well, you see, that would be useful if everyone didn't want to kill each other.
Back to top Go down
thisisnotme
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:06 pm

How does an almost limitless range C.D. (lol lol! (communucations device) promote war and killing ?!?!?!?! (also that reminds me of that star trek episode I watched this morning (taste of armegedon) where a planet was killing it's own inhabitants to prevent going to real war because they were afraid of it. LOLZ
Back to top Go down
what1000144
what1000144

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:26 pm

Hah! The intelligence of humanoid creatures these days.
Back to top Go down
thisisnotme
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Ah the irony of the stupididty of homer simpson."2, 4, 6, 8, We hate stamps, they aren't great!. 7, 4, 2, 9 Oh wait that's my pin number, no one writee that down!
-Homer simpson at a rally agaisnt a stamp museum being built next to his house.
Back to top Go down
thisisnotme
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:30 pm

So instead they move the old cemetary there, DON'T ASK ME HOW!!
and moved the stamp museum where the cemetary was! LOL
Back to top Go down
what1000144
what1000144

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:33 pm

I remember that.
Back to top Go down
thisisnotme
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 6:34 pm

You watch?
Back to top Go down
what1000144
what1000144

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:09 pm

OBVIOUSLY! Do you not remember me yelling in your face about how awesome The Simpsons was until you agreed?
Back to top Go down
thisisnotme
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:41 pm

UMMMM!! NIIOOOO!!!! ASPARAGUS!!!
Back to top Go down
what1000144
what1000144

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:49 pm

I have no respect for you anymore and will no longer imitate you in any way even partially! ASPARAGUS TO YOU, SIR!
Back to top Go down
thisisnotme
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:55 pm

ASPARAGUS to you too.

Last edited by thisisnotme on Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
what1000144
what1000144

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:12 pm

TOO. Not to. TOO.
Back to top Go down
thisisnotme
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:21 pm

Ok then.

Last edited by thisisnotme on Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
what1000144
what1000144

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:50 pm

Ugh. You classify yourself as a grammar geek. You're a grammar insensitive clot.
Back to top Go down
thisisnotme
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:19 pm

What!?!?
Back to top Go down
what1000144
what1000144

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 3:54 pm

Yes. That would be me. And since your username somewhat hints you're not me, I will take that privilege.
Back to top Go down
thisisnotme
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 4:24 pm

ok then ASPARAGUS!!!
Back to top Go down
what1000144
what1000144

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:55 pm

STOP GIVING ME ASPARAGUSES! I'VE HAD EVOUGH OF THEM! I'M RUNNING OUT OF SPACE ON MY SITE! I ONLY HAVE 1 Yottabyte!

Hm, that's actually a lot.
Back to top Go down
thisisnotme
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:20 pm

THAT IS MORE SPACE THAN TWO HUNDRED MILLION(200,000,000)!!!!!! INTERNETS!!!!!
You could store a Hi-Def video from every angle of degree you can imagine about the entire life of the Earth!!!! and still have room for (almost) anything you can ever imagine.
Back to top Go down
what1000144
what1000144

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:40 pm

I know. That was the joke. Jeez. Don't have to waste your Caps Lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
what1000144's Forums :: The Help Center/Corner :: Guidez and etc.-
Jump to: