what1000144's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to [LOOK LEFT]. Unless it's Joe.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» This Site Is Dead!
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby thisisnotme Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:44 pm

» rewrrwrerwre
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby jnkute Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:48 am

» Awesome new signature
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby thisisnotme Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:44 pm

» What would you invent?
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:10 pm

» Bytes of Us
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 pm

» Cows With Guns (Lyrics by Dana Lyons)
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:14 am

» YsRealism Server
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby thisisnotme Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:06 am

» Post Something for fun
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:21 pm

» April Fools Joke: Shutting Down Several Things
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:19 pm

» Why I use Firefox
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:44 pm

» ABO Mod Suggestions
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:42 pm

» There is no Free Will
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby thisisnotme Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:03 pm

» Theatre Arts Project: WWIII
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:43 am

» Rollover Buttons! Woohoo for attractiveness!
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:53 pm

» Stupid Ads! Yea!
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:56 pm

» Living on New CoMMuN
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:59 pm

» Google's Process
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:39 am

» Stupid, tedious arguments!
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:36 am

» Eargasm List
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:23 pm

» Comments for QOD posts
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:57 am
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is holimarioi

Our users have posted a total of 3571 messages in 77 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
What is ur favorite pet?
Cat
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Dog
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Flogg
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Turtle (YEAH!)
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Vote_lcap47%Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 16 ]
bird
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
a fish
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
a banana
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
hippopotamus
 0% [ 0 ]
dinosaurofdoomsaurus
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
Other
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 34

Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thisisnotme
Random rank because I like to change people's ranks a lot. Now, you must control these troops!
Random rank because I like to change people's ranks a lot. Now, you must control these troops!
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:
What the...? HP in a forum?:
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue798/10Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (798/10)

Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:42 pm

Lol I know just showing you how much it actually is. No on is probably going to privately own something that big util about at least 60 years later.
Back to top Go down
what1000144
God of the heaven...forum
what1000144

Location : Home Identification... 2 Found: Atlantis; Middle of Nowhere

About you!
Your description:
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42/-13379001Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42/-13379001)

Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:44 pm

Y-yeah. Sure. *ahem* I knew how big it was, though, otherwise, I wouldn't be using the word. DUH!
Back to top Go down
http://what1000144.heavenforum.com
what1000144
what1000144

About you!
Your description:
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42/-13379001Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42/-13379001)

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:45 pm

It's like using verbs you don't know, that's stupid!
I f*cked my bicycle so fast, I won the race!
Back to top Go down
thisisnotme
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:
Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue798/10Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (798/10)

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:51 pm

lol somewhat funny, and yet makes no sense. Unless... ... No (clears throat) nothing, so you were saying?
Back to top Go down
what1000144
what1000144

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:53 pm

I said it's big.
(Feel free to use your imagination on that previous sentence, as in what it was referring to)
Back to top Go down
thisisnotme
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Can I twist your words and use them as lies?
Back to top Go down
what1000144
what1000144

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:28 pm

Why are you asking me about your capabilities? I didn't create you, how should I know?
Back to top Go down
thisisnotme
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 pm

Ok then.
Back to top Go down
what1000144
what1000144

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:35 pm

That...wha?
Back to top Go down
thisisnotme
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Never mind I've changed my mind.
Back to top Go down
what1000144
what1000144

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:39 pm

I can't believe you're telling everyone that flipping the screen was your unique idea, it was totally mine you theif! I'm being made fun of as a theif and player! (I don't understand how the latter can be presumed, BUT IT'S YOUR FAULT, AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS IN LIFE!)
Back to top Go down
thisisnotme
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:45 am

I am not, I said "Would not it be cool if you could have a computer screen that is 20 inches on each side and could fold like monopoly board to fit the user's needs, widescreen, fullscreen(20in), small screen(5 in), or multi-screen(4-5inscreens)."
Back to top Go down
what1000144
what1000144

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Yes, THAT was your idea, but I remember I told you to make it longscreen, THAT was MY idea, and MY idea was said BEFORE you told me YOUR idea. Everyone hates me.
Back to top Go down
thisisnotme
thisisnotme

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:28 pm

Hmm. So this is my fault how? OHHH LONG SCREEN! As in height when held width x height! ok Actually I didn't tell anyone about that. That's just a widescreen flipped over, but my folding monitor can do both and a big screen Ha!
Back to top Go down
what1000144
what1000144

About you!
Your description:

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:36 pm

But, my idea came first, making it the original, HA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching   Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why we can't seem to find aliens on the electromagnetic frequence while seacrching
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
what1000144's Forums :: The Help Center/Corner :: Guidez and etc.-
Jump to: