what1000144's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to [LOOK LEFT]. Unless it's Joe.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» This Site Is Dead!
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby thisisnotme Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:44 pm

» rewrrwrerwre
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby jnkute Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:48 am

» Awesome new signature
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby thisisnotme Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:44 pm

» What would you invent?
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:10 pm

» Bytes of Us
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:05 pm

» Cows With Guns (Lyrics by Dana Lyons)
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:14 am

» YsRealism Server
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby thisisnotme Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:06 am

» Post Something for fun
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:21 pm

» April Fools Joke: Shutting Down Several Things
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:19 pm

» Why I use Firefox
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:44 pm

» ABO Mod Suggestions
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:42 pm

» There is no Free Will
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby thisisnotme Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:03 pm

» Theatre Arts Project: WWIII
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:43 am

» Rollover Buttons! Woohoo for attractiveness!
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:53 pm

» Stupid Ads! Yea!
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:56 pm

» Living on New CoMMuN
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:59 pm

» Google's Process
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:39 am

» Stupid, tedious arguments!
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:36 am

» Eargasm List
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:23 pm

» Comments for QOD posts
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Icon_minitimeby what1000144 Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 137 on Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:57 am
Statistics
We have 26 registered users
The newest registered user is holimarioi

Our users have posted a total of 3571 messages in 77 subjects
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
What is ur favorite pet?
Cat
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Vote_lcap3%Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Dog
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Vote_lcap9%Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Flogg
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Vote_lcap6%Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Turtle (YEAH!)
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Vote_lcap47%Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Vote_rcap
 47% [ 16 ]
bird
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Vote_lcap0%Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
a fish
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Vote_lcap0%Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
a banana
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Vote_lcap9%Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
hippopotamus
 0% [ 0 ]
dinosaurofdoomsaurus
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Vote_lcap15%Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
Other
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Vote_lcap12%Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 34

Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
what1000144
God of the heaven...forum
God of the heaven...forum
what1000144

Location : Home Identification... 2 Found: Atlantis; Middle of Nowhere

About you!
Your description:
What the...? HP in a forum?:
Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Left_bar_bleue42/-13379001Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Empty_bar_bleue  (42/-13379001)

Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people Empty
PostIgnorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people

People think ninjas are myths, and they go faster than matter can keep up with.
BS!
Ninjas are like Samurai (Who ARE real!) except they have no Code of Honor. They can pirate, assassinate, torture, steal parts, etc.
Plus, they know martial arts, trained to know ALL weaknesses of the body, etc.
Then, comes anime.
Anime misleads so much of America, it's like heroine and kids.
Stupid Naruto Uzumaki. (His full name is just scrambled for Auto Nazi U Murk)
Don't get me wrong.
I still like anime.

Also, having the ability to read is NOT a FACKING SUPER POWER! Thanks alot Super Why.
ALSO, racism is not the same thing as prejudice.

Now, while all this bullshnitzey-whitzey is flying at us, I want you to NOT SWALLOW!
Especially you, Cho.
Considering your desperacy.
Back to top Go down
http://what1000144.heavenforum.com
Share this post on: reddit

Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people :: Comments

um.............what?
Innuando.
That's how you spell it.
<.<>.>
no......i'm confused about that last part......whatever......
I'm telling you not to swallow.
Heed my warning.
Or, you'll be giving BJs to everyone guy you see.
And I ESPECIALLY do not want that to happen.
You'll also run off with people's virginity.
Bad, naughty girl.
You have to go to jail nao.
what?!?!?! what the----?!?!?!?
You called?
meh.....your username had to have what in it....now i can't say what?!!? without you saying something back.........i hate this.........
You're not the first.
I know how you feel.
*gently holds hand on table*
Dang.
Just got bitchslapped.
=_=
gg
IT'S INNUENDO!

Ignorant People is not because of them, it's OTHER ignorant people

Page 1 of 1